Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bloop

Bloop is a really cute outlet selling French products. None of the items are manufactured in Malaysia. Everything is from Paris.

Some of the items look edible :)


Aromatic candles


Most importantly, the products are safe and easy to use. French people are very particular about health; therefore the products sold at Bloop are mostly organic and alcohol-free.

The cosmetic counter.

Bloop sells a wide range of makeup; there are various types of eyeshadows (powdered, mousse, gel, mineral, shimmer) , eyeliners (pencil, crayon, gel) and even lipcares.


This is a chocolate-flavored lipgloss. :)
How cute is that?!

A lot of people have questioned if Bloop is a new market, and the truth is No, it's not. It's been going on in France for a few years already, and it's also quite popular in other countries (Melbourne especially). Early this year, Bloop came to Malaysia. The biggest outlet is in Sunway Pyramid (the new wing) aka where I work. LOL.

I started working on Monday as a part-timer. But I'm considering going in as a full-timer. I really like it there.

I had to memorize the products and their functions, as well as the prices too. My colleague Dina was really nice. She was the one who trained me and taught me a lot about working at Bloop. I'm so grateful for a sweet colleague like her!

An overjoyed Dina after I did her nails for her.

Win is the other colleague whom I just met a few days back. She's funny. :) A really fun and interesting girl to hang out with.

We had a hearty lunch at Pizza Hut yesterday; and we ended up ordering way more than we could eat.

I admit that I'm not much of a make-up person. I don't really indulge in cosmetics. So yesterday, Dina and Win applied some makeup for me.

The roses are actually on sale too. Lol.

Overall, I do enjoy working at Bloop. :) I've gained some experience on how to handle customers properly, how to approach them with ease and how to manage the shop. There are still some things I haven't wrapped my head around yet, but that's okay. Things will get better in time. :)


I Blooped all week. I'll be Blooping until the end of November.
I'm such a Blooper :D

1 comment: