Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I wasn't a Twilight fan until tonight.

I never read the books. I wasn't for Team Edward or Team Jacob, I was for Team Bella (whoever she chose to be with). I didn't care whether Edward glistened under the sunlight or that Jacob was shirtless half the time. Yeah, the guy has to-die-for abs, but enough with the shirtless scenes already.

Thankfully, Breaking Dawn Part 1 was centered around Edward and Bella's relationship. The pretty boy and his pale beauty claimed the scenes this time, while Bella's tan hunky admirer only watched from the sidelines.

It was the best Twilight movie I've seen so far. I mean, there were a couple of cheesy moments here and there... but the sarcastic humor also balanced out the movie. For Twilight, a fantasy movie, the comedy wasn't awkward at all. In fact, it was appreciated.

Couldn't help thinking that every single person in the Cullen family looks too polished to be real. It's almost creepy! Creamy white skin, perfect hair, intense golden eyes, red lips, perfect complexion, sharp features. They look like mannequins.

Well, I thought the soundtrack was great! :) It featured songs like It Will Rain by Bruno Mars and A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

Now I can't wait for Part 2! Would I watch Part 1 again? Yeah, I might. ;) See, that's what I'm talking about!






No comments: