Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I did during November:

November has been really fun! Here's what I did during the month:


  • Purchased the new iPhone 4S because my 3GS died on me and wouldn't revive.
  • Cooked Japanese curry for the first time! And it turned out surprisingly good, considering I had to improvise the recipe since I didn't have potatoes, chicken and honey.
  • Enjoyed the beauty of autumn
  • Shot pictures of the Miss UCA Scholarship Pageant (it was my first time watching a live pageant show too)
  • Shot pictures of the UCA International Fashion Show
  • Went on a Disney movie spree 
  • Hung out with several people I hadn't seen in months and had a great time
  • Attended Iron & Wine's concert 
  • Wrote 6 articles and read 22 pages all in 6 hours.
  • Had froyo on a cold Friday night! Yummm :)
  • Watched the Moulin Rouge on DVD (for the first time) Better late than never, right?
  • Watched Breaking Dawn at the cinema with my cousin
  • Had the best Mexican food at El Parian. 
  • Went to Pitza 4 2, met the owners, had a good chat with them and ate the delicious pitzas!
  • Took a roadtrip to Chicago over Thanksgiving break :) It was heaps of fun! 
  • Shopped on Black Friday. New boots! <3
  • Had the best clam chowder soup at The Cheesecake Factory in Chicago.
  • Attended DGroup last night and had an amazing discussion with the girls. It taught me so much.
How was your November? :)



No comments: