Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chi Elron

Talk about weird dreams. I just had one a few nights ago.

I dreamt that my mom, brother and I flew to some middle state in USA during winter. It was cold. The snow was falling over the grass, replacing the green with pure whiteness. We entered a very big but old building (was it a church or a university? I don't remember) and I was suddenly sitting in front of a PC, checking my emails when I received an acceptance email from a christian university located also in the midwest; it was called Chi Elron University and based on my previous SAT score, they offered me a scholarship worth 6,930 k. I'm serious! I remember the exact figure too.

People say that dreams have meanings. Well, what meaning was that dream supposed to have?
Lol. Anyway, today I went to google up Chi Elron University. I even tried chielron university but no results prevailed -.-

What a dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chi Elron. Hrmmmm. Don't know, but here's something of a note from a sometimes cold snowing mid-western usa state of Minnesota. Your a Di, (I was digging around specifically for that). You seem to like to put together stuff and someone deal with tech... ever thought about graphic artistry or web design? Just saying.

oh... and I work for Christian College so Chi Elron was interesting bait.

Carissa Gan said...

Hey. I've been looking for Christian colleges. Maybe that's how "Chi Elron" appeared in my dreams. Lol.

Yeah web/graphic designing is cool but I'm not artistic that way. I never aced Art back in school :) But thanks for your suggestion. Maybe I'm more of a Language/creative writing person.