Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Birthday Babe

My lovely best friend turns 19 today!

I was out with her and June yesterday. We went to Pyramid, did some shopping and had lunch at Papa John's. The food was alright. Pretty much similar to Pizza Hut's, actually. But it was a nice change from the usual dining ins at TGIF, Tony Romas and Itallianies.



We did more shopping after lunch, then watched A Christmas Carol in 3D. I loved the animation and the ending. It was quite a good movie, and if you liked The Ghost of Girlfriends Past, you might like this one. It also put me in the Christmas mood. Haha. Christmas is a whole month away though!

Anyway, I had a great time with my besties yesterday. It was so nice catching up and talking about what we used to do and all that. I mean it's been so long since we all went out together.

Specially to the birthday babe:
Thanks for being a great friend to me all these years since high school. You have always been there for me, through the good times and bad ones. I don't know what I'd have done without you. And thanks for all the awesome moments we shared together. You're such a funny and wonderful shopping buddy :D For teaching me when to save my money and when not to. For being so patient. Haha. The list goes on! But yes, we shall go for a total shopping spree again when we've saved up enough money. :) I remember spending all my money in one day with you and June, and I came back totally broke, but with all my shopping bags and a big smile on my face. Shopping only feels that way with you two. And above all, you've helped me alot and been such a blessing to me. I can't thank you enough for that =) Remember that I'll always be here when you need me, just as how you've always been there for me when I needed you. I love you!

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY, GORGEOUS!
You deserve it!


No comments: