Monday, November 09, 2009

Phobia 2


It's12.30 am and I can't sleep.

I just watched Phobia 2 at Sunway Pyramid with my collegemates. And oh my gawd it was one heck of a movie. It's a Thai horror movie, created by the directors of The Shutter and Alone.

It was horribly gruesome and there was a lot of suspense. Most of the time, I wanted to shield my ears and eyes. I was seated between Su Teng and Benny. Su Teng was laughing half the time, and Benny seemed to know the storyline better than all of us.

It was gross! But then again, what's a Thai horror movie without blood, gore, overdramatic sound effects and negative endings? Lol. The good people always die... and the process of death isn't simple, clean and quick. It's a horrifying journey of screams and blood and you know the rest. Ewww?

But I have to say this: you must watch Phobia 2. There are 5 different stories in this movie. I'm not going to spoil it for you, but I'll tell you one thing: I loved the last 30 minutes of the movie.

So for the sake of the last 30 minutes, you should watch the movie. =D Trust me, it's not an ordinary horror movie. At least, not the last 30 minutes.

Vivi, it was GREAT seeing you today even if it was just for 5 minutes! :D
Pei Wen, thanks for the company! I had fun =) And lunch was yummy. I miss the Carribean Fish @ Secret Recipe!
Su Teng, Pui Mun, Benny and Shean, Wasn't it cool replacing dinnertime with dessert? And I enjoyed watching Phobia 2 with you all! :D I'm so gonna miss you guys when you leave for the States in December. :(

Seeing my collegemates again today brought back so much good memories.
But the ironic thing is that they're all going to different parts of the States and I'm ... going to Australia.
Just maybe. I've already applied to several Australian universities, and now I'm just waiting for their replies.

If Aussie doesn't work out, I'll just fly to either USA or Canada or even New Zealand, for that matter.

It's 12.49 am now. Time for bed, I guess?

Goodnight.

No comments: