Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Revealed


Say Hello to your new face, dear blog.

You're going to live with it until I find a better one.

It took me hours just to settle on this layout. I'm not so pleased with the dullness of the design, but I'm just too lazy to change it again.

I realized that I haven't blogged about the mysterious woman in white that came to the shop a few weeks back. I mentioned this a few posts ago, and now I finally have the ending!

1) Who was she?
On Saturday, the boss' daughter dropped by to introduce us to some new Christmas products that we'd be selling soon. She was very nice, and when she saw me, she said, "You must be Carissa? I've heard about you."

I smiled feebly. What did she hear?!


"Last month you all had a mystery shopper, right?" she winked at me. "Do you know who I'm talking about?"

"Yeah," I said. "I knew she wasn't just an ordinary shopper."

"You're right. She's actually the owner of Bloop in Malaysia."

I knew it!

2) What did she say?
"Don't worry," the boss' daughter said when she saw my expression. "She said that you were good. You were very knowledgeable on the products and you also gave very good service. Who trained you?"

"Dina."

She turned to Dina and smiled. "Well done. You did a good job."

Phew! :)

I was really relieved to hear that.
It was a good ending after all.

No comments: