Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Final Week

This week: Final week of the semester. And it's also FINALS week.



I had English yesterday at 5pm-7pm. I was caught in a massive jam under the heavy downpour. I left my house at 4.10pm, and college was only 15 minutes away. But because of the horrible traffic, I had to get off a few blocks away from college and start running so I wouldn't be late for the exam. I wasn't exactly soaking wet when I got there, but damp clothes, moist hair and a slight runny nose were detectable. I went to the wrong building because I thought the exam was on Level 3. It was actually at the old block, which was 5 minutes away... so yea I wasn't an early bird when I finally got into the examination hall, but I managed to sit down a few minutes before the exam begun. PHEW.

I have one final paper on Friday (BIOLOGY!) and then I'll be free for 3 months. Haha. I'll be working for a few events, so I can count on that to keep me a little pre-occupied :) Then yes there's the VISA stuff and pre-departure things to finalize. I shall worry about those later.

I'm actually gonna miss college life A LOT. Malaysian college life. I remember the break times spent with numerous people and how we always spent at least 20 minutes deciding on where and what to eat. There are plenty of shops near college. There was always a variety of cuisines to choose from. I doubt it'll be the same when I'm in the States. So I'm definitely going to miss this place called home.

College life here is finally coming to an end. After my Biology paper, there's no turning back. Only memories.

This is the final week.

No comments: