Monday, May 10, 2010

To Do

Here's my list of things to do for the week:

  • Hit the gym 3 times
  • Prepare my Visa documents
  • Get a haircut
  • Check flight details
  • Bake cupcakes for my bakery blog!

    My mom and I are starting an online blog to sell pastries. There's gonna be cheesetarts, cupcakes, cakes, cookies and more! :) I'll update you guys about it once it's ready. In the meantime, we're just getting started! I'm so excited :)


    Oh and I watched 4 DVDs last week.

    • Shutter Island was really good. It's one of those movies that leaves you saying, "Oh wow I wasn't expecting that!" I certainly wasn't expecting that. [Rating: 4/5. ]
    • It's Complicated was quite a heartwarming romantic-comedy about breakups and makeups. My mom liked it. I thought it was alright, but certain scenes were a little boring. [ Rating: 3/5. ]
    • Up In The Air was boring. No offense, but maybe I've grown out of typical romance movies and am moving on to thriller/mystery sort of movies. Lol. I still have a knack for romance movies..but not Up In The Air type. Anyway, if you like George Clooney, you might probably like Up In The Air. [ Rating: 2.5/5. ]
    • Law Abiding Citizen was the bomb. I know it's an old movie but I just got to watch it and I loved it! One of the best mind-blowing movies ever, along with Shutter Island. This one had some wits in it. The directors of the movie used a different angle to captivate the audience. It's not your typical cop vs criminal movie, trust me. [ Rating: 4/5 ]

      Any other good movies out there? :) I'm dying to watch Iron Man! Heard tons of positive reviews about it. Was it thaaaat good, really?

      Have a great week all! :)

No comments: