Monday, June 07, 2010

Almost, But No.

Before I applied to UCA (which is the uni that I'll be going to), I applied to a few other Christian universities. Now those universities are offering REALLY GOOD STUFF.

One of them said that they will provide all new incoming students with the iPhone 4. YES, the latest one. And YES, it's FREE!

Another one said they will offer extra scholarships to Journalism students so the students can buy a MacBook Pro for the Journalism program. FREE MacBook Pro.

I'm doing Journalism.

My eyes literally went wide when I read those emails and I was like, "WHY DOESN'T UCA OFFER STUFF LIKE THAT TOO?!" They should. They totally should. This would be a great new marketing strategy to engage more students. Sighh.
But they're not giving away a free iPhone 4 OR a free MacBook Pro. :(

Note to self: DEAL WITH IT.

It's okayyy. I'm going to settle with a Dell laptop and my current phone, which is still pretty awesome :D Haha. Be thankful, Carissa. And stop thinking about that MacBook Pro!

No comments: