Friday, June 11, 2010

Revamped

Blogger is offering Do-It-Yourself templates! It's really fun. Look what I did to my blog. I toyed around with the colors and designs and finally settled on this new look. =) Now I don't need to spend hours searching for themes. I can just configure it easily according to my preference. If you're using Blogspot, try it out. I don't know about Tumblr and Wordpress but this is why Blogspot rocks. Lol.

These few weeks have been awesome. I went out frequently, met up with lots of people, took pictures, ate a lot of good food, did some shopping and watched movies. The last one I watched was A-Team. I thought it was going to be a typical action-packed movie but this one was incredible! You HAVE to watch it if you haven't. Trust me, it's a million times better than G.I. Joe or any of that sort. And when you watch the movie, you'll see this guy called Murdoch. He's my favorite. I love that guy. He's hilarious.

One scene that stuck in my mind was the part when they were flying in a fighter jet (or was it a helicopter?) with Murdoch as the pilot. The bad guys were on their tail, firing missiles at them. Murdoch calmly announced to his passengers: "Dear passengers, if you look outside the window on your right, you will notice that the right wing is on fire." And that's how they crash-landed. Hahaha. Oops. I shouldn't spoil it for you guys. =) Go watch it. Seriously.

I bought a luggage bag yesterday. Initially, I glanced at it and thought, "It's not that big. I've seen bigger ones."
Then when I talked to my friends, they told me that they brought HUGE bags to the States and theirs were like 28" in size. If that's huge, mine would be HUMONGOUS because mine's 29". Hahaha. Okay, maybe it's kinda big. It's bigger than me. But I tried to fit some of my clothes in yesterday and I think I'm gonna need another luggage bag, so that makes 2 check-in bags. I still need to add in shoes, because I doubt I'd be able to find shoes for my kind of feet over there. My feet are too tiny. :(

Anyway, I have a couple of weeks left here... and then I'll be off to somewhere special. :) Can't wait. Toodles!

No comments: