Sunday, July 04, 2010

Sunday Night

So, I've learned to adjust to the winter here. Always bring gloves and a thick scarf with you because you'll never know when the wind decides to blow at you for three hours straight.

Winter jackets are a compulsary (I know they'll take up lots of space in my luggage but they are IMPORTANT here). I bought 2 winter coats when I got here. Winter sales are amazing - you can get a really cool jacket for less than $20 if you look in the right shops ;)

Cold drinks are BAD during winter because they make your freezing fingers go numb. Heaters are super essential in every home! Boots are great because they keep your feet warm and they also go with the winter trend.

I've been having lots of good food here! This is the garlic bread served at Serrano's, an Italian restaurant that Ming and I visited 1 hour before our movie. I like garlic bread and I think Pizza Hut's garlic bread is good, but Serrano's is better! Goes really well with hot mushroom soup.



We also had fettucine carbonara. Our pasta was colorful. Cute. It was served with cheese chunks on top.



Few days ago, I had Japanese food at Tomodachi. I loved the sushi train! They served a wide variety of fresh sushi. I can't wait to go back for a second time :)



Crown is a famous hotel in the pulsing city. There's this cake house located in Crown Hotel called Grecco's which is well-known for it's special cakes and pastries :) Last night, I was there with Jen Ne, Evan, Ming and another friend of theirs. We ate the delicious Mars Bar Cheesecake. Oh yes, it was sinful. But it was goooooood!



I stayed up last night watching the match between Germany and Argentina. I'm soo happy that Germany won Argentina 4-0! :) They're going against Spain next week. Lol. Spain's team is made up of superstars.. Tevez, Torres, Xavi, and the list goes on. But do they have what it takes to defeat Germany, the strong team that plays with unity? We'll see about that! I've got my eyes on Germany! :)




I love this city! It's big, it's beautiful and it buzzes with life. Well, it's pretty quiet at night especially since most shops close very early but it's still a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by fashion, glamor, fun and good food! Two more weeks left here. I wanna make every minute count :)




It's great being here in Melbourne, but I miss my family and friends back home so much! I love all of you! :) Here's a BIG HUG all the way from Melby! Take care and have a fantastic week ahead!

No comments: