Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn

Summer is gone. Time to keep the flip flops away and bring out the boots.
Speaking of boots, I need to get a few more pairs.


Autumn is a lovely season to relax without complaining about the scorching heat.
It's also the season when the trees start shedding their leaves. The leaves transform from green to red, and it's such a pretty sight to behold!

I was once showered with a blast of leaves from the trees around me as I was walking to class. The leaves were being blown directly at me, so I had to shield myself with my textbooks as I walked. It was hilarious. The people behind me were experiencing the same thing too.
I almost tweeted, "Today, I was attacked by dried leaves" but changed my mind after seeing how silly it sounded.

The season has changed, and I feel like my life is changing too.
But I like the way things are right now.

There is a season for everything, and a reason for every happening.

:)

No comments: