Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photoshoot: Summer Romance


Did a simple photoshoot with my best friends and their boyfriends yesterday. :) We had to take the train from Subang Jaya to Sentul... and it was a pretty long train ride. We spent most of the afternoon traveling from one place to another. Started shooting at 11.45am, took a half hour lunch break and wrapped up the photoshoot slightly before 6pm.

I had the pleasure of using three cameras for this photoshoot (my 8.0mp digital camera, June's 12.0mp digital camera and Tim's really good DSLR.) and editing them.

Note: Not all photos were taken by me. Some were taken by Tim and Guan Lim.

Traveling on a train with June. :) Credits to Guan Lim.


It was friggin' hot that afternoon! Lol. Why hadn't we thought of bringing miniature battery-operated fans? So anyway, we spotted a really old train and decided to pose with it. 

 Vivian and Tim

 June and Guan Lim

And then we walked further up and couldn't resist taking pictures in the abandoned building. I called it "The Haunted House" but they specifically insisted that this building was a historical piece of art. 

 The lovely couples. :)

WHERES MY BOYFRIEND?! HAHA. Anyway. *clears throat*

I was disappointed that we weren't allowed to take pictures in the park or the abandoned building or ANYWHERE in that area, for that matter. Apparently, the management beefed up its security and restricted photography to only residents of that area. So we hopped back onto the train and went to a park somewhere else. 



Suddenly, we spotted a playground! :D 

And they unleashed their inner kids on the seesaw...

AND IT'S A WRAP! :D

I'm glad Tim and Guan Lim joined in because it was definitely a pleasure being able to capture the sweet moments of these beautiful couples. 

Also, it was so lovely shooting with my favorite girls in the whole world - JUNE AND VIVIAN. I'm really going to miss them. Don't know when I'll see their pretty faces again. But everytime I see these pictures, I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have two amazing besties. 

Credits to Guan Lim for taking these shots:




Till I blog again ;) Love, yours truly.

More pictures here: www.carissagan.blogspot.com

No comments: