Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's been another busy week of school, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

I've also attached myself to Pretty Little Liars, a totally awesome TV show featuring Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario, Sasha Pieterse and Shay Mitchell. It helps me get my mind off school and other stuff.
It's a guilty pleasure, besides munching on Pringles and Tweeting.

A few days ago, I got to witness one of the most beautiful sunsets of my life.


You can see a bigger picture here on my photoblog.

I love sunsets; I'm like, obsessed with them. I could take a million pictures of them and still want more. There's something about the setting of the sun and the vibrant burst of colors that are so enchanting! I could 
stare at the sky for hours. I could fall in love with the beauty of the evening over and over again.

Sunsets are never the same. :) 

No comments: