Friday, November 04, 2011

Vintage Garden

You Are For Me - Kari Jobe 


Hello!

I'm so glad it's the weekend, because the past four days have been exhausting and depressing. Too many misfortunes dotted my week, leaving me tired and unenthusiastic until today when I woke up and realized it's FRIDAY!

So I treated myself to a plain cream cheese bagel for lunch (cream cheese bagels are the best!) and hours of Tumblr. 8-) Tumblr's had my heart this week. And Blogspot, of course. ;)

Since I had some free time on my hands, I decided to toy with Photoshop and apply a softer, "vintage" glaze to some of my pictures. Well, I don't think they're perfect, but I would greatly appreciate your views and comments here: carissagan.blogspot.com :) If you're a fan of vintage photography, then welcome to the club! I love vintage photographs.

I found the flowers in Cathy's garden when I went home with Taylor a few weekends ago. I told Cathy she did a great job on them and she brushed my compliment away sheepishly. She's too modest. :) She has dozens of gorgeous flowers bursting with bold, vivid colors in her garden.





I would love to hear what you think, dear valued reader! :)


No comments: