Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Saturday

Spring has sprung upon New York City. Today I could actually feel the sun's gentle heat, unlike winter's illusions of warmth when the sun still seemed frozen behind the sky.

Ever since I began my internship at Fashionista, I haven't had the time to visit the park or photograph random city sightings. Today's weather was perfect, so I decided to get out of the house and chill with my friends at Central Park. 

I guess living in a concrete jungle really gets to you at some point - you almost forget the sweet scent of budding flowers and fresh grass. Being among nature again was so refreshing.





Give it a few more weeks and the trees will be colored with leaves and flowers again. I am madly in love with Central Park. I'm already planning biweekly trips there.

No comments: