Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Suburbs

I like suburban life.



I like the scenic landscapes and the peace that blends in, creating a perfectly serene overview.

That's one of the neighborhood lakes I went to.


On certain days, I'd just spend the day at home or roaming the neighborhood in the mornings with Ming and Snoopie the dog. I took Snoopie out for walks three times when I was there. He goes for walks twice a day; in the mornings and in the evenings.

Suburban life is really quite different compared to city life. Things are less hectic and much quieter in the suburbs. When you've had a long day, returning to the suburbs and basking in the ambience of peace and tranquility does more than soothe the soul.

I still am a city person; I need malls and movies and entertainment nearby, so in case I'm bored, I could just go there and satisfy myself. But at the same time, I think it'd be nice to live in the suburbs, where the city is just less than an hour's drive away. I could still have the best of both worlds; living in peace AND shopping at my favorite stores in the city.

Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? :)

So now I'm pretty sure what to look for especially when it comes to choosing my future university.

No comments: