Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You're the best thing I never knew I needed.

Ne-Yo's new song is stuck in my head. And I can't help thinking of a bunch of people when I hear it.

I know I'm not much of a blogger this month. But I have pictures to post, so those should make up for the lack of updates.

This is indeed a sad month because people are leaving. Not one, not two, but like, 10 or more :(
The last AUP farewell on December 6, 2009.

I could just count them off my fingertips. And it's depressing. Especially since I won't be leaving yet, so I'll have to face the loss of my dearest friends as they continue to pursue their degrees in the realms of the States.

Korean BBQ with Pei Wen, Zack, Pauline and Zane on Dec 21



Zack you're entertaining and you're easy to talk to.
And you're so much fun. Enjoy Nebraska.

Charles you've been a nice friend and I enjoyed all our conversations and outings.
All the best in Louisiana!


Pui Mun, you are so bubbly and you when you laugh, it's contagious.
You've been a great person to hang out with, and I'll always remember that. :)
Have fun in Iowa.

KC, you made classes interesting because of your sense of humor and well, for being who you are!
Kick some ass in San Fransisco, okay? :)

Nate, thanks for the fun and for the clubbing invitations. :P
Now you've finally achieved your California dream.
I'm happy for you :)

Su Ting, such a cutie pie!
Good luck in Michigan!

Jia Yang, we used to go through the whole "OMG which American uni to transfer to?!?" phase together.
Now that you're halfway there, don't give up on that dream of yours :)
Update me from Arizona!

Adrian, have I told you what a cool friend you've been?
Well, I just did. ;) Enjoy New York!!

Vinoddddd. Random. Crazzzy. But you know how to make me smile.
I'll miss our conversations and movie-sessions and popcorn stealing moments.
Don't forget all that when you're in Wisconsin, okay?

There are more to be added onto the list, but don't worry I have not forgotten about you :)

I miss college life so much. AUP life, to be exact. Freedom. Fun. Stress. More fun.


AUP Farewell, August 2009


Going for all those farewells has made me realize this: I'm not over USA.
I thought I could put it behind me after I got back from Melbourne, and just focus on Australian universities, but I can't suppress my own desires of studying in the States. See. It's complicated. Lol. But at the end of the day, it's not where I want to go, but where I'm destined to be.

Well it's Christmas eve tomorrow and I'll be heading down to Singapore. I think I spend almost every Christmas there. Lol. Next year, I wanna have a white Christmas. :D

Thinking about January 2nd 2010 keeps me smiling.

Stay tuned to find out :D

No comments: