Monday, January 25, 2010

Gone





People always leave. That's what I've been told.

I'm trying to get used to it. It's not easy when you have to keep saying goodbye to the ones you love and care about. The hardest part is when you know every second counts and you want to make the best out of the time you have left with them, but it's so hard to be optimistic when you know time is running out.

I was really happy in the past 3 weeks, spending time with a special someone whom I hardly get to meet. And when we do meet, it's only a matter of time before we have to say goodbye once again.

Today the tears came. I've been saying goodbye to so many people last month, and today I had to cope with the feeling of being so far away from someone who me picks me up when I fall, who listens to everything I say without judging me, who shows me hope when I'm down.

Oh well. I guess that's just the way life is. We can't always get everything we wish for.

I'm really going to miss you. I already do.

You know who you are. Thanks for everything.

I'm still grateful. :)
Always will be.

No comments: