Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Last Morning

Okay, I apologize for the lack of creativity in my blog titles. I can't think of good, catchy titles to save my life! :O

So, I'm all packed for the States. Let's just hope my bags won't be overweight at the airport.

After my last travel experience, I've learned my lesson; I bought a handcarry with wheels. :) I'm not sure if I've learned to pack light... but I didn't have to sit on my suitcases to zip them this time, so I guess it's cool.

Okay, USA. Several more hours till I get on the plane. Not a fan of excruciatingly long plane rides, but until someone invents airplanes at rocket-speed, I'll be traveling for one and half days to America. And thank God I'm traveling on Singapore Airlines! They're the best. :)

Gonna miss you loads, Malaysia. <3 Leaving the land of good food, warm weather and shopping havens. Wait for me, I'll be back! :)

No comments: