Thursday, December 29, 2011

Driving

I DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AMERICA TODAY!

Well, I just drove in an empty parking lot to get the feel of driving again. I haven't driven for a long long time and driving in the States is really different.

The steering wheel is on the LEFT side of the car. So naturally people drive on the other side of the road. I'm still nervous about that because I'm afraid habit may kick in and I might drive on the wrong side of the road here.

But I did good today, apart from hitting a lamppost. Lol.

Two things I'm worried of are parallel parking and reversing. I know that takes practice.

Hopefully by the end of next semester, I would have earned myself a driver's license here ;)

I almost forgot how fun driving can be once you are in complete control of the wheel.





No comments: